What is MSM?
MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) is a naturally occuring sulfur compound.
Sulfur is found in the tissues of all plants and animals, and is
the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. It is stored
in virtually every cell of the body with the highest concentrations
in the skin, hair, nails, and joints. MSM is one of nature's richest
sources of sulfur. It is apparently the only form of sulpfur the
body can assimilate.
Sulfur is found in many foods. It is most abundant in eggs and
red peppers, but also is found in significant quantities in grains,
legumes, animal proteins, onions, garlic, asparagus, cabbage, brussels
sprouts, and broccoli. However, most of the volatile MSM is lost
in washing, cooking, or steaming. So taking an MSM supplement is
like getting back to a healthy raw foods diet.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is used as a dietary supplement to
provide our bodies with needed sulfur. MSM supplement may reduce
the pain associated with arthritis, muscle soreness and cramping,
and to alleviate allergies. MSM powder may help relieve joint pain
and swelling without the damage associated with NSAIDs drugs.
MSM health benefits:
- Reduces the joint pain and swelling associated with arthritis
- Reduces muscle soreness and cramping
- Helps in treatment of Interstitial Cystitis (IC)
- Relieves heartburn
- Helps with chronic constipation
- Alleviates allergies
- Effective in treating parasitic and fungal infections
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails
- Detoxifies the body and increases blood circulation
Precautions & Possible Side Effects:
- MSM appears to be non-toxic, non-allergenic, and does not interfere
or interact with any other types of pharmaceutical medicines.
- Consult your health care professional if you are taking high
doses of aspirin, or blood-thinning medications.
For Stronger, Healthier Joints and More Strength.
MSM is a super rich source of pure organic sulfur, the nutritional
building block to promote stronger, healthier joints. MSM could
provide the natural key to promoting joint health.
||Dosage & Quantity
||500 mg 90 Capsules